Thursday, January 15, 2009

ThE wOMeN To LoVE

_too sweet…

hhmmm… aku makan coklat td. Coklat dtg dr bumi Riyadh, Saudi Arabia…. Boss aku br balik dr Riyadh for one tender – Riyadh University of Women. And now I’m working on this tender..

lately ni aku dah jarang citer ttg my lovely husband kan? Hhmmm… last Tuesday is his last day working with Possimo Technology Sdn Bhd. He resign just because want to make me happy.
No lah.. I’m just kidding. He’s tired. Everyday redah jam masuk KL with his HONDA with two tyre. hehehheheheheee.....

so, what his doing now??? Full time house husband!!! No lah.. kidding again. Sekrg dia nak bukak business… free lance katanya.. tp in the same time, dia keje ngan kawan dia yg mana tgh ada business supply lab equipment. Katanya nak belajar cam mana nak buat business… cam na nak deal ngan supplier/end user/client/gov sector and etc. He willing to learnt from A-Z.

mak dia ada sruh dia apply utk jd lecturer kat kolej komuniti / politeknik tp dia tolak… Last2 mak dia sruh aku plak yg minta.. aduh…. Terpaksalah isi borang.. isi borang je lah.. dapat atau tak.. itu lainlah citernyer plak….


For my lovely husband, you are my soul mate. Do the thing that you want to do. No objection from me. But… don’t forget me, don’t forget to hug me and don’t forget that I’m the only woman that u love today and forever….

0 comments: